The Records Bureau is comprised of three full-time, civilian personnel. Members of the Records Bureau are responsible for a wide variety of duties including:
- Disseminate reports to the public, courts, insurance companies and others
- Accounts payable for the Department
- Order office and building supplies
- Quality control of all paperwork including citations, reports, forms, offense reports, etc.
- Provide crime reporting data to Boston
- Issue permits
- Schedule crossing guards
- Manage outside details
- Bill for alarms
The Records Bureau is open Monday through Friday from 8AM-4PM and is closed weekends and holidays. They may be contacted directly at 587-1106.
You may call the Records Bureau during business hours and someone will be happy to assist you or answer any questions that you may have. For your convenience we have also included a list of some of the most frequently asked questions.
Supervisor of Records
Walk In Report Form
Emergency Notification Form
Official Notice of Trespass Form
Request for Property Security Check
Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) Personal Request Form
Parade Permit Application
Ride Along Program Application